How to Use Beard Oil
1. Buy Beard Monster oil (CRUCIAL).
2. Remove dropper and drop desired amount into the palm of your hand.
– Short or new beards will require only 2-4 drops of oil.
– At 6-9 months, you may want to bump that up to 5-6.
– 1+ Year beards can benefit from 7-8 drops.
– After 18 months or so, you can figure out how much you need.
These numbers may also be subject change based on the climate where you live! If you’re in the dessert, you probably need more. If you’re in a humid area, maybe less. Experiment and see what works best for you!
3. Rub oil into your palms. Gently rub – you don’t need to work it into the skin of your hands, just smear it.
4. Work the oil into your beard. Rub it along the top side, then massage your fingers into the hair, being sure to pay special attention to the skin under your beard. That’s where you need it most.
5. Use a boar bristle brush to brush the oil into your beard. This will get it evenly distributed and make sure that your beard is thoroughly coated.
6. You can also use a wooden (or bone or metal) comb at this point for added style.
7. If you want to use beard balm, apply it at this point. Repeat steps 5 and 6 after.
The most efficient and affordable beard oils are available at monsterbeardcare.com. Check it out!
from Where To Buy Beard Oil – Tips On Managing Facial Hair Properly https://wheretobuybeardoil.com/beard-care/tips/beard-oil-instructions-how-to-use/?utm_source=WhereToBuyBeardOil-TipsOnManagingFacialHairProperly&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=OneFeedSC#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=beard-oil-instructions-how-to-use